hahahacking

Go down

Re: hahahacking

Post  cheowsern on Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:43 am

hacker wrote:dear little gm...i realise your server is so easy to hack...when i left my computer for one minute, my grandmother went to use and even she manage to hack in your server for 1 hour...Your gm is so inefficient...after my grandmother was banned, she got so angry that she say your server sucks...so i used and i hack into your server again...personally, i feel this server do have some existing values...its a great place for us hackers to test our newly created hacks and trojans...last night my dog went to step on my keyboards when the computer was on and even he was able to hack in your server...so just to let you know...its a great place for us to hack...thank you...btw yr ip ban doesnt work one la...your gms banned me for like more den 10 times but i still can go in... Very Happy

hey... u enjoying hacking the server huh ?
take a look at this post FYI

http://ftwms.omgforum.net/rules-f3/for-hackers-d-t14.htm

cheowsern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Montyyred on Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:37 am

SEC 3 no wrote:My grandma says "Lei da yun fei gae mm sai sou, Diu lei lo mo chow gor lan hai".

My ancestor says " me no care sir, go fuck your own dad. "
i masturbate no wash hand you huan lo.
my lanjiao dirty you huan lo. want suck sibo ?

Last edited by Montyyred on Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Montyyred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mrknn on Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:09 am

please can you even read?
we already say, We Don't Care About You Grandma.
If you don't understand what it means,
Heres a dictionary for your reference.

And now, shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

mrknn

View user profile http://ftwms.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SEC 3 no on Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:23 am

My grandma says "Lei da yun fei gae mm sai sou, Diu lei lo mo chow gor lan hai".

SEC 3 no

Back to top Go down

Post  Montyyred on Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:41 am

enjoy.
we don't care about your grandma, let alone your dog.
now gtfo, go to you grandma.

Montyyred

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hahahacking

Post  hacker on Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:03 am

dear little gm...i realise your server is so easy to hack...when i left my computer for one minute, my grandmother went to use and even she manage to hack in your server for 1 hour...Your gm is so inefficient...after my grandmother was banned, she got so angry that she say your server sucks...so i used and i hack into your server again...personally, i feel this server do have some existing values...its a great place for us hackers to test our newly created hacks and trojans...last night my dog went to step on my keyboards when the computer was on and even he was able to hack in your server...so just to let you know...its a great place for us to hack...thank you...btw yr ip ban doesnt work one la...your gms banned me for like more den 10 times but i still can go in... Very Happy

hacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum