FTWms !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have an idea for the game ? Post it here !

4 posters

Go down

Have an idea for the game ? Post it here ! Empty Re: Have an idea for the game ? Post it here !

Post  Ivanneh Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:50 pm

Montyyred wrote:
mrknn wrote:k, this event i request is quite simillar to FOJ, but you see to attarct more ppl to come FTWms/Khaoms = = , i suggest that once a month where theres a event that 5golden smiles<which drop NX> were summon at a location. Then you give some hints to the members of FTWms/Khaoms[=.=] and they go find. Smile
END.

OMGWTFBBQ WHAT A GOOD SUGGESTION. srsly.
no wait, point system first.
1. It's attract, not attarct. Laughing ( i'm trying to laugh )
2. Server message already clearly showed it's FtwMS. If you are talking about the registration web, it's leeched off from some private server out there by evil wes. bounce
3. Golden smiles? wtp, it's golden slimes. bounce
4. If you want to post a suggestion, at least have good English. bounce
Look through what you have typed before you post. bounce
omgijustpoonedanoob.

THIS PIC OWNS THIS SITUATION TOTALLY.
Have an idea for the game ? Post it here ! Vader-fail1

LOl.. hapyy pawning him lah!.. Dat noob..zzzz

Ivanneh

Back to top Go down

Have an idea for the game ? Post it here ! Empty Re: Have an idea for the game ? Post it here !

Post  Montyyred Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:54 am

mrknn wrote:k, this event i request is quite simillar to FOJ, but you see to attarct more ppl to come FTWms/Khaoms = = , i suggest that once a month where theres a event that 5golden smiles<which drop NX> were summon at a location. Then you give some hints to the members of FTWms/Khaoms[=.=] and they go find. Smile
END.

OMGWTFBBQ WHAT A GOOD SUGGESTION. srsly.
no wait, point system first.
1. It's attract, not attarct. Laughing ( i'm trying to laugh )
2. Server message already clearly showed it's FtwMS. If you are talking about the registration web, it's leeched off from some private server out there by evil wes. bounce
3. Golden smiles? wtp, it's golden slimes. bounce
4. If you want to post a suggestion, at least have good English. bounce
Look through what you have typed before you post. bounce
omgijustpoonedanoob.

THIS PIC OWNS THIS SITUATION TOTALLY.
Have an idea for the game ? Post it here ! Vader-fail1

Montyyred

Back to top Go down

Have an idea for the game ? Post it here ! Empty Requesting of event.

Post  mrknn Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:22 am

k, this event i request is quite simillar to FOJ, but you see to attract more ppl to come FTWms , i suggest that once a month where theres a event that 5golden slimes<which drop NX> were summon at a location. Then you give some hints to the members of and they go find. Smile
END.

Last edited by mrknn on Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total

mrknn

http://ftwms.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Montyyred Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:07 am

mrknn wrote:Err, it is very ma fan whenever i go to aqua road, there is no spinel.
Everytime i need to either use the dolphin taxi to go to herb town than warp to Mu Lung or i go orbis/ludi
What a waste of time, so i suggest to place a npc/spinel at there which will warp us to other places.
If i am correct, there is oso no spinel at El Nath and NLC.

1. True.
2. Dolphin is not a taxi.
3. I don't get to part bold'd. Why you bring Ludibrium into the picture?
It's 1238712893711km away from Aquarium. You mean the map right of Aquarium? It's Korean Folk Town pal.
4. It's then not than LOL.
5. True, El Nath is one of the town that is so damn far away from Spinel.
6. NLC is OK, you just have to go to the subway, Bell and you're at Kerning City alreadyy.
7. The fastest way to get out of Aquarium is still Dolphin, so bear with it ok1231da,
Ok byebye Point System done.

Montyyred

Back to top Go down

Have an idea for the game ? Post it here ! Empty Aqua road spinel.

Post  mrknn Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:30 am

Err, it is very ma fan whenever i go to aqua road, there is no spinel.
Everytime i need to either use the dolphin taxi to go to herb town then warp to Mu Lung or i go orbis/KOREAN FOLK TOWN
What a waste of time, so i suggest to place a npc/spinel at there which will warp us to other places.
If i am correct, there is oso no spinel at El Nath and NLC.

Last edited by mrknn on Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:09 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Correct Some Mistake pointed out by montred = =)

mrknn

Back to top Go down

Have an idea for the game ? Post it here ! Empty Have an idea for the game ? Post it here !

Post  Admin Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:26 am

Have an idea for the game ? Post it here !
E.g Events , NPCs , lots more ?
Just post it here ! Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum